At the heart of Marbella's Golden Mile
Puente Romano Beach Resort Marbella is located at the heart of Marbella's Golden Mile, where the Mediterranean Sea bathes its beaches and Sierra Blanca safeguards the city's unique microclimate.
A unparalleled location to discover a destination full of contrasts, rich in colours, flavours and forms that never leave you unmoved.
Отель Puente Romano расположен в Марбелье, а точнее в так называемой Золотой Миле – жилом районе между Марбельей и Пуэрто Банус. Это престижное масто находится всего в 35 минутах езды на машине от Международного Аэропорта Малаги. Узнать больше
If you were to need transportation, there is a taxi service available at the Airport, or you may book a private transport when you make your reservation at our Hotel.
Directions from the Málaga International Airport:
- At the Airport, take the road on the right (N--340) towards Algeciras/Cadiz.
- At about 4Km, take the turn-off to the right, following the signs to E-15, towards Benalmádena/Algeciras/Cadiz.
- Follow the N-340 for about 9Km and after passing Benalmádena and the BP station (on your right) the road divides in two: To the right the highway (A-7) and to the left the toll motorway (AP-7).
- The AP-7 toll motorway has an approximate cost of €3.60 in low season, and €5.60 in high season.
- The A-7 highway runs parallel to the coast and is slightly slower than the AP-7 motorway, which is straighter and has less traffic.
When arriving at Marbella:
- Just before arriving at Marbella, the A-7 and AP-7 roads join again.
- Continue for about 20Km until you reach the Istán/Nagüeles exit (no. 182).
- Turn in the direction of Istán, cross over the bridge and continue until you reach the N-340 road, turn right at the traffic light.
- After 100 meters you will find the Marbella Club Hotel at your left and just 500 meters away you will devise the Puente Romano Hotel.
- When you reach the traffic light right in front of the Hotel, take the semi-roundabout on your left that will lead you to the main Reception of the Puente Romano Hotel.
- The Hotel's GPS coordinates are: 36º 30’ 14.50” N , 4º 55’ 29.50” O
Points of Interest
The location of the Puente Romano Beach Resort Marbella inspires its guests to explore and experiment the many nearby cultures. Cordoba, Seville, Granada, Ronda, Gibraltar, or even another continent; Tangier, in northern Morocco, are easily accessible from here and make great day trips. A vast number of historic and natural enclaves of incomparable beauty offer surprising adventures to the intrepid seeker. From Roman ruins to the Picasso Museum, there is much to see and do.Закрыть