What would you like to do today?
With one hundred highly personalised experiences on offer, guests can choose from expert-led activities, ranging from high-octane sports to indulgent gastronomy and innovative local experiences.
Top 10 Experiences
- Marbella coastline by powerboat
- High speed Ascari motor sport experience
- Essential DJ skills
- Bicycle ride on the promenade
- Guadalhorce lake by canoe
- Explore the ancient caves of Nerja
- Guided hike up the towering monolith of La Concha
- Mediterranean day on a yacht
- Pool to Piste, a day on the slopes of Sierra Nevada
- Dolphin & whale spotting in Tarifa
Puente Romano is a unique getaway experience with architecture that stays true to its idyllic Andalusian location and an atmosphere bursting with Spanish charm and tranquillity. Perfectly suited for couples, family, solo travellers or big groups; those looking for gourmet cuisine and those seeking a detox, it is without a doubt the place to be in Marbella, without being fussy, pretentious or too busy. You’ll never need to leave once you check in and you certainly won’t ever want to.The Glass Magazine
You may also like...
Boasting world-class cuisine, a spectacular natural setting and a plethora of luxury boutiques in glamorous Puerto Banus, Marbella holds a unique draw for guests seeking the next level of luxury in their holiday. No request is too much trouble at Puente Romano, as the all-suite resort endeavours to grant guests’ every wish.