Serenity on tap
An exclusive elevated space and private access. Villa La Pereza promises the VIP treatment.
In fact, with your own heated pool, solarium and fitness equipment you’ll never need (or want) to leave. Inside, Jean Pierre Martel has left his mark, infusing this luxurious residence with modern Mediterranean hues. The lounge and dining room are made for get-togethers and your beach-facing terraces and villa gardens are magical from dawn to dusk.
"As soon as you pull up to the villa’s electric gates there’s a sense of exclusivity, heightened when staff carry in a pre-ordered lunch to be enjoyed on the decking."Sarah R , The Telegraph
- 210²/ 2260 ft²
- Four bedrooms. Three with king size beds and one with twin beds. Two of the bedrooms have sea view
- Four ensuite marble bathrooms with double vanity, deep soaking bathtub and/or rainfall shower
- Lounge with dining area and sofas looking out onto the beach
- Private 800 m2/ 8610 ft2 garden with sea view, private heated pool, solarium and fitness equipment
- Direct access to the beach and hammock area
- Personal check-in at the villa and private parking with 24-hour surveillance
- 70-inch flat screen television with Bluetooth capability
- Nexus Tablet in every room
- Amenities: Aromatherapy
- Fully-equipped kitchen and outdoor barbecue
- Signature services and personal attention, such as unpacking or catering service; upon request and subject to availability
- Private butler service at exclusive rates for Villa guests; upon request and subject to availability
Start making memories
Book your stay
We never fail to impress. Soak up the sun, style, and sophistication of Puente Romano and start planning your trip to Marbella today. Offering unforgettable experiences 365 days a year, there will never be a better time than now.