Discover Andalusia’s Tuscany
There’s no need to be under the Tuscan sun when you can soak up the rays in Andalucía’s very own answer to Italy’s famed food and wine region. Head up into the soaring mountains north of Malaga and experience a landscape fit for the silver screen, complete with charming olive groves and historic vineyards where the world-famous wines of Malaga were born. Discover the traditional architecture and revered local gastronomy that rivals Italy’s Tuscany, sampling the variety of flavours of locally-produced olive oil and wine as you go. Meet the locals as they uncover the specific methods of their vineyards and groves, taking you through the process of creating these celebrated Andalusian products with a zesty local flair. Finish the experience with a long lunch at a charming traditional restaurant, complete with the many flavours and ingredients sampled on your tasting tour.
The Small Print
- Available throughout the year
- This experience may change slightly depending on the season. Olive harvest takes place between the end of August and September.
- Transfers included
- Lunch at a traditional restaurant included
- Wine tasting at a local winery included
- Olive oil tasting at an olive grove included