The Time of your life resort experience is looking for a taker!
Win five nights in the seafront ‘La Pereza’ four-bedroom villa and live the full dream, with seven of your closest friends and family members…
A day at sea on a private yacht, helicopter tour over the Andalusian skyline, private chef dinner, VIP table at Nobu, skiing in Sierra Nevada, off-roading and an exclusive winery tour in Ronda and more. To enter, simply:
- Enter your name, email and Instagram handle in the form below
- Follow us on Instagram @puenteromanoresort and/or Facebook
Increase your chances! Comment & tag the friends that you would bring with you, underneath the ‘Win a Vacation’ competition post on @puenteromanoresort
Click here to discover our top 100 Experiences
Time of your life experience includes:
- Five nights in the 210²/ 2260 ft²four bedroom seafront ‘La Pereza’ villa, with Private 800 m2/ 8610 ft2. garden with direct access to the beach, private heated pool, solarium and fitness equipment
- Dedicated Experience Manager, fully stocked fridge/ cocktail bar and chauffeur service within Marbella
- Private BBQ and day party with Puente Romano head chef, featuring live cooking and Casamigos mixologist experiences
- Helicopter tour of Andalusia
- Afternoon coastline cruise in a private fully staffed 26-metre yacht
- Mediterranean Breeze massage and body treatment at the Six Senses Spa
- Chef’s table Omakase dinner at Nobu and meet and greet with the Head Chef
- VIP night at La Suite Club with DJ lesson, table and bottle service
- Unlimited rounds of golf at the Marbella Club golf course
- 4x4 experience in the gorge below Ronda and exclusive tour of the village, followed by a visit to the nearby winery for a private tasting
- Day of skiing at El Lodge in the Sierra Nevada mountains with lunch on the Terrace
- Airport transfers
Terms and Conditions
This competition closes on 30th of November, 2019
By filling in the form you agree to accept the terms and conditions for this prize draw and would like to receive news from Puente Romano Resort.
Puente Romano is a unique getaway experience with architecture that stays true to its idyllic Andalusian location and an atmosphere bursting with Spanish charm and tranquillity. Perfectly suited for couples, family, solo travellers or big groups; those looking for gourmet cuisine and those seeking a detox, it is without a doubt the place to be in Marbella, without being fussy, pretentious or too busy. You’ll never need to leave once you check in and you certainly won’t ever want to.The Glass Magazine
You may also like...
Boasting world-class cuisine, a spectacular natural setting and a plethora of luxury boutiques in glamorous Puerto Banus, Marbella holds a unique draw for guests seeking the next level of luxury in their holiday. No request is too much trouble at Puente Romano, as the all-suite resort endeavours to grant guests’ every wish.