Dear valued guest,
During these challenging times, we are fully committed to the well-being, health and safety of our employees and guests. We have been closely monitoring the global COVID-19 situation and have developed and adapted all of our operations correspondingly, and implemented full health and safety training, so that all hygiene and safety measures are in accordance with the guidelines issued by the World Health Organisation. We understand that there are many concerns during this time, and we would like to assure our guests that our principal objective is to provide the highest levels of health and safety, whilst remaining fully dedicated to providing the highest standard of service.
In order for our guests to feel safe, relaxed, and free to enjoy their stay, we wish you to know that we have implemented stringent hygiene and cleanliness standards and rigorous health and safety protocols.
- All common high-contact points are sanitised every hour, and all air filters and conditioning units are thoroughly cleaned and disinfected on a regular basis
- All of our restaurants and bars are equipped with sanitiser points and have strict sanitation procedures in place
- All rooms are deep-cleaned and disinfected
- All back-of house areas are cleaned and sanitised on an hourly basis
- All employees have undertaken training by medical practitioners and receive ongoing guidance about COVID-19 prevention, they also undergo daily temperature checks
We also understand that flexibility is paramount for all, at the time of planning future travel, so in order to give our trusted guests peace of mind we have introduced a more flexible cancellation policy. During 2020, guests can change or cancel their stay free of charge with 48 hours’ notice prior to arrival. Additionally, we are offering every reservation a gift of 10% credit, of the room rate, to be spent during the stay in selected restaurants and bars, valid for stays until 31st March 2021.
Please do not hesitate to contact us for more detailed information, or if you have any questions at email@example.com
We would like to thank you for your loyalty and support, and we very much look forward to welcoming you soon.