Terms and Conditions
WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- for which you have not obtained all necessary consents;
- that is discriminatory, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, liable to incite racial hatred, in breach of confidentiality or privacy, which may cause annoyance or inconvenience to others, which encourages or constitutes conduct that would be deemed a criminal offence, give rise to a civil liability, or otherwise is contrary to the law in the United Kingdom;
- which is harmful in nature including, and without limitation, computer viruses, Trojan horses, corrupted data, or other potentially harmful software or data.
- you do not seek to imply that we are endorsing the services or products of another party unless this has been agreed with us in writing;
- you do not misrepresent your relationship with this website; and
- the website from which you link to this website does not contain offensive or otherwise controversial content or, content that infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of a third party.
The Time Of Your Life Competition Terms and Conditions
- Closing date for entry will be the 30th November 2019. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- Available from December 1st through to 20thof April, subject to availability with prior request.
- Flights are not included.
- 8 guests maximum to stay in a four-bedroom villa. Additional beds and guests will not be permitted.
- Experience Manager is available from 09:00-17:00 daily. After 17:00, requests will be managed by the concierge team.
- Chauffer service within a ten-mile radius in Marbella from 08:00-midnight.
- Fully stocked fridge includes water, juice, house wine and beer supplied upon arrival. Restocking will be at the guests’ expense.
- We reserve in all cases the right to replace the stated inclusions with prizes that we consider to be of broadly equivalent value. We offer no cash alternative for non-cash prizes and competition winners must accept prizes in the form offered.
- All stated values are at the supplier's recommended retail price in Euros and are correct at the time of printing. We take no responsibility for any fluctuations in values.
- All spending money and other expenses, unless otherwise stated, are costs for the winner and are not provided as part of the competition prize, insurance is not provided as part of the competition prize. It will be each competition winner and (if applicable) their travelling companion's responsibility to take out at their own cost all relevant insurance (including but not limited to health and travel insurance, insurance for theft, loss and damage to property) which may be required or prudent to be taken.
- The competition winner and any travelling companions must have and maintain valid passports endorsed with all relevant visas and with expiry dates no less than six (6) months following the proposed dates of travel or such other duration as may be required by any relevant regulation. These passports, and their holders, must not be subject to any restrictions on their rights to travel to and from the applicable country or countries. Passport control and in-country authorities may reserve the right to refuse entry to competition winners and/or their travelling companions. We shall not be responsible for ensuring your ability to travel to your holiday destination nor for any additional costs incurred should you be refused entry.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason
- Private Instagram accounts can send a screenshot via direct message of the post and enter the competition
- Winners will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Puente Romano Resort
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions
- Participants must be over 18 years old in order to enter the competition
- Unless otherwise permitted pursuant to any Specific Terms, no person may enter the Competition more than once and persons may not enter or participate as part of a syndicate or on behalf of any other person, syndicate, group, society or company.