Puente Romano Beach Resort
Bulevar Principe Alfonso von Hohenlohe,
s/n 29602, Marbella, Málaga, Spain
Find your way to Puente Romano
We offer private transfers from Málaga International Airport to Puente Romano for all guests. Please inform us if you require this service when you book your suite. Alternatively, there is a taxi service at the airport or you can find us by following the directions below.
Here’s how to find us
From Málaga International Airport
- At the airport take the road on the right (N--340) towards Algeciras/Cadiz
- After 4 km take the turn off to the right following the signs to E-15, towards Benalmádena/Algeciras/Cadiz
- Follow the N-340 for about 9kKm and after passing Benalmádena and the BP station (on your right) the road divides in two: to the right the highway (A-7) and to the left the toll motorway (AP-7)
- The AP-7 toll motorway has an approximate cost of €3.60 in low season, and €5.60 in high season
- The A-7 highway runs parallel to the coast and is slightly slower than the AP-7 motorway, which is straighter and has less traffic
- Just before arriving at Marbella, the A-7 and AP-7 roads join again.
- Continue for about 20 km until you reach the Istán/Nagüeles exit (no. 182)
- Turn in the direction of Istán, cross over the bridge, and continue until you reach the N-340 road, turn right at the traffic light
- After 100 meters you will find the Marbella Club Hotel on your left and just 500 meters away you will see Puente Romano
- When you reach the traffic light in front of the Hotel, take the first road up towards the mosque.
- From the mosque take the road in front of it to the left, drive straight ahead and cross the bridge.
- From the roundabout, take the second road down and take the second exit at the small roundabout.
- Stay on this road, it will lead you to the Puente Romano Marbella reception.
- Our GPS coordinates are: 36º 30’ 14.50” N , 4º 55’ 29.50” O