Conquer La Concha with a Hike to the Top
There’s nothing quite like working up a sweat for a sweet, sweet view, so get your hiking boots out and get ready to conquer La Concha. Starting in the charming whitewashed village of Istán, this high-energy hike provides panoramic vistas of the magnificent Sierra Blanca mountain range and the shoreline of the spectacular Costa del Sol. With each turn, your private guide will lead you to a brand-new bird’s-eye view of the surrounding beauty that peaks – quite literally – at La Concha’s highest point. From here, over 1,200 meters above sea level, you can marvel at the never-ending views that surround the mountain and reach as far as Gibraltar and North Africa.
The Small Print
- Suitable for guests 12 years of age and older
- Duration of hike is approximately 7 hours, covering 11km
- Difficulty of hike: high
- Available October to April
- Luxury transfers to/from hotel included
- Good hiking shoes, long trousers (part of the route has thorny bushes), sun and rain protection and food/water are required.
- Hike can be adjusted to beginner and intermediate level, depending on your physical fitness