From the beach to the snowy mountain in Sierra Nevada
Beach or mountain? In Andalusia, you can enjoy both things on the same day. Get ready for the ultimate adventure from the beaches of Marbella to the slopes of Sierra Nevada. We will take you to the marvellous boutique hotel, El Lodge, where you can have a relaxing experience by the snow, enjoying the only open-air, heated pool in Sierra Nevada, the large sauna or the Finnish hot tub illuminated by the natural light, while taking in the fresh mountain air and find your bliss with privileged overlooking the snow-capped peaks. You can also opt for the Jacuzzi or Turkish bath in the spa. When you’re ready, we invite you to enjoy a delicious lunch at the Sun Deck restaurant, located at the foot of the track to continue absorbing the privileged views.
For skiing and snowboarding fans, check with our team for access to the slopes, suitable for all levels, ages and skills to ensure that the whole family can enjoy the fun.
The Small Print
- Available December to April
- Suitable for all ages
- Transfers to/from hotel included
- Lunch at El Lodge included
- Access to the unique and exclusive open-air heated pool in Sierra Nevada, sauna, Finnish hot tub and Turkish bath from the spa
- Optional: ski passes subject to availability