A place for the stars
Boris Becker. John McEnroe. Now you. As you step into Puente Romano Tennis Club, picture the Davis Cup crowd. Soak up the atmosphere. Rise to the challenge.
Since Bjorn Borg opened the Club in 1979, we’ve hosted some of the very best stars at international tournaments and even world-renowned musicians in open air concerts. Today, professional coaching and 10 courts are yours – whether you’re already a pro or picking up a racquet for the first time. Either way, under Marbella’s skies, rain rarely stops play.
Try your hand
Created in Mexico and made famous in the Costa del Sol, padel tennis is a thrilling game for those who love a competition.
Our four synthetic grass courts have hosted some of the top players and tournaments from around the globe including the DKV Padel tournament, part of the official WTA circuit. Discover a new sport or become an ace at one you love. Originally derived from tennis, the smaller court size used in padel tennis creates a faster, more reactive game.
Sports enthusiasts will enjoy our comprehensive itinerary of tennis, paddle and fitness programmes and activities. Designed for both novice athletes and those who simply want to try something new, our programmes include:
- Mini tennis, initiation, advanced and competition level classes
- Private tennis and paddle lessons
- Group tennis and paddle lessons
- Winter tennis school
- Summer stage programme
- Special group programmes including round robin tournaments and cardio tennis
- 8 clay courts
- Central court seating 2500 people suitable for concerts
- 2 plexipave courts
- 4 paddle tennis courts
- Fully equipped gym with TechnoGym equipment
- Multifunctional fitness rooms
- Massage rooms
- Changing rooms with sauna and Turkish baths
- Restaurant and café located in the club house
- Sports store
- Tournaments & Events
- Fitness Center
Puente Romano Tennis Club
Experience our first class facilities
If you want to book out a court or speak to a member of our team about upcoming events and training sessions, please visit our Tennis Club website to find more information and contact details.